- Being on Reddit was one of Sparkloft's KPI's (key performance indicators). Fan speculation began on Reddit, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr within 24 hours of the campaign launching.
- By the time of the event, the Instagram account accumulated 40,000 followers and the hashtag #FollowTheSpiders had generated 125 million impressions in only eight days.
- The campaign received national coverage from the Telegraph, Metro and other prominent UK media websites.
- #FollowTheSpiders was used as an evergreen hashtag for “A Celebration of Harry Potter,” despite the event promoting its own separate hashtag.
- Bookings for the first month that the expansion is open (April) spiked after the announcement was made.