1. The survey response prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to certain residents of the USA aged 18 and over. Prize Draw void where prohibited by law.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Sparkloft Media (the “Promoter”), family members, freelancers or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HHSJC6V Every question of the survey that is marked as mandatory must be completed. No purchase is necessary.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
6. Sparkloft Media accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Sparkloft Media.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 11:00 on 12th October 2017 and closes at 23:59 on 29th October 2017. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
8. The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 2 November 2017 at the offices of Sparkloft Media, located at 601 Sw Oak, Portland, OR 97205.
9. The prize: he/she will receive an American Express Gift Card to the value of $150 (US dollars). Only one winner per household. Sparkloft Media accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. Prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income.
10. The winner will be notified by email on or before 7th November 2017 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Sparkloft Media within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sparkloft Media shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Sparkloft Media shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
12. Sparkloft Media reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
13. The winner consents to the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same. Residents of Tennessee and any other U.S. state in which it is unlawful to require agreement to a perpetual publicity release as a condition of winning a prize shall not be bound by this paragraph 13.
14. The Promoter shall use and take care of any personal information you supply in entering this Prize Draw in accordance with data protection legislation and applicable law. By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry, and for the purposes outlined in paragraph 10 above. The information supplied by you in the associated survey form will be used as described on the survey form.
15. Sparkloft Media accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Sparkloft Media further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
16. Sparkloft Media reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Sparkloft Media in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that Sparkloft Media permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to Sparkloft Media under these Terms and Conditions.
17. Sparkloft Media shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.